THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 14, 2007

Tag

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write in their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 random/habits about me:

1. I love laundry!!! Downy, clean breeze scent is the best!!

2. I love to tell every little detail when I'm explaining something.

3. I love dogs, the bigger, the better!!

4. i am fascinated by anything related to health or fitness.

5. Coffee and chocolate, chocolate and coffee..two of my very favorite things.

6. I don't like anything with coconut in it.

7. I am a morning person. I like to get up early and get started with my day.

8. Fall and Spring are my favorite seasons.

Tag! You're it!

1. Yvonne

2. Michael

1 comment:

Caet said...

Tag your it!

(go read my blog)